As the digital revolution reaches its peak, the need for digital transformation in businesses is becoming increasingly apparent.
The adoption of digital technology is more necessary than ever both to meet new consumer demands and to improve the efficiency of internal and external business operations.
An increasing number of companies are equipping themselves with tools and specialists to drive the digital transformation agenda. This is an important step that will allow them to digitize and facilitate all procedures of their internal and external activities, from product or service development to promotion.
Change of corporate culture
The need for digital transformation concerns all sectors of activity and structures of all sizes. According to a study by Roland Berger, the most mature companies in terms of digital transformation have a growth rate six times higher than those who are lagging behind.
This digital adaptation generates a new culture, new work practices that challenge the traditional business model, its professions, its modes of collaboration, and its mode of managing people.
It’s the end of the silo culture to welcome open innovation, collaborative intelligence, and vivacity. From now on, it is the customer, his vision, his values, and his expectations that count and that make the rules.
A more horizontal management
Previously more vertical, business management is more horizontal with digital transformation. Failure and error are part of innovation, and this new culture has led to a more flexible system where evolving tasks are constantly analyzed and challenged.
What are the benefits of a digital transformation program?
- Improved customer experience: Omnichannel support and digital tracking increase customer satisfaction by making it easier for
them to interact with you.
- Data-driven actions: By analyzing the data you have access to, you now have the ability to optimize marketing and sales strategies
for better performance.
- Easier internal collaboration: By storing documents and files on a central server, internal collaboration is unified and seamless.
- Better knowledge of your market: With digital tools at your disposal, you can constantly adapt to the market, follow its evolution
and better understand your customers’ behavior. A little data analysis is all it takes to get demographic details and reach a specific audience.
- Automate business processes and save time.
Modernize the business and be responsive to innovation by integrating modern software and processes into its operations.
- Increase business reliability through effective data security management.
- Improved performance: Repetitive tasks are now automated, leaving room for employees to be more precise on other tasks. On the
other hand, the independence of employees in their respective responsibilities increases their productivity.
- Reduced infrastructure costs: By moving from traditional infrastructure to cloud storage, the price of infrastructure decreases
significantly. In addition, access to the cloud requires no intervention and is faster.
- Remote data access: Working remotely is more than easy with the ability to find any needed file in no time on the company’s server.
At Innovative Solutions, we help small, medium, and large companies to digitize and increase their performance.
Our expertise, our efficiency, and our permanent presence at each step of the digitization process make our projects a great success.
Do you want to adapt your company to the standards of today’s society? Contact us for personalized advice!